From the Operas of WILLIAM GRANT STILL, the "Dean of Afro-American Composers," In Three Volumes.
A comprehensive introduction to the operatic works of America's greatest Afro-American composer.
- The best arias and scenes from Still's eight operas.
- Ready-to-perform arias, duets and scenes for small solo ensembles requiring no cuts or awkward transitions.
- Beautiful additions to the mainstream American arias heard in competitions.
- Excellent for use in the voice studio, in opera workshops, and in performance.
- Opera plots and contextual settings of individual pieces included in each volume.
Only available through William Grant Still Music.Due to the frequent violation of copyright laws, there are NO RETURNS ON SHEET MUSIC ORDERS.